Kurowski Shultz LLC seeks an experienced paralegal for busy asbestos defense litigation practice. Candidate must be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Organizing documents and coordinating document productions.
- Preparing witness and matter materials for case preparation.
- Organizing interview memos, digests, and other relevant documents for attorney review and case preparation.
- Drafting and filing discovery and disclosures.
- Acting as liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside agencies.
- Overseeing the progress of documents through litigation support departments, ordering transcripts from reporting services, and fulfilling requests from outside counsel and others.
- Preparing and providing periodic reports to clients.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate. Please send resume and cover letter to Firm Administrator Mary Rau via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.