Kurowski Shultz LLC seeks an experienced Legal Secretary with strong computer & communication skills. Minimum of 5 years legal experience is required.
The Legal Secretary provides administrative and secretarial support to assigned attorneys/paralegals including, but not limited to:
- Prepare, transcribe, compose, type, and edit correspondence, memoranda, and legal documentation, such as summonses, subpoenas, complaints, motions, and pretrial agreements
- Filing and electronic document management
- Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials
- Serve documents on electronic file/serve system
- Receive/route daily mail for assignees
Please submit resume and cover letter to Firm Administrator Mary Rau via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.