Kurowski Shultz LLC seeks Civil Litigation Associate to handle complex litigation matters in Missouri and Illinois.
The firm’s expertise is diverse but focused in the areas of complex toxic tort cases, product liability, class actions, and local government law. Responsibilities include conducting depositions, preparing witnesses, drafting discovery and pleadings, and trial preparation and support.
Must be capable of independent work and have strong research and writing skills. Must be able to multi-task and work in an organized and efficient manner. Must be licensed in Illinois and preferably also Missouri.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, references and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kurowski Shultz LLC also seeks two paralegals for our busy asbestos defense litigation practice. Candidates must be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We seek one paralegal with five to seven years litigation experience. Responsibilities include:
- Organizing documents and coordinating document productions.
- Preparing witness and matter materials for case preparation.
- Organizing interview memos, digests, and other relevant documents for attorney review and case preparation.
- Acting as liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside agencies.
- Overseeing the progress of documents through litigation support departments, ordering transcripts from reporting services, and fulfilling requests from outside counsel and others.
- Preparing and providing periodic reports to clients.
We seek one paralegal with zero to two years of experience. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing daily filings on Lexis Nexis File and Serve Xpress
- Printing, coding, and distributing copies of filings to the appropriate attorneys and paralegals
- Reviewing filings to ensure accuracy of distribution
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree and Paralegal Certificate. Please send resume and cover letter to Firm Administrator Mary Rau via email at email@example.com.