Kurowski Shultz LLc seeks a Financial Data Entry Clerk for a full-time position. Previous legal experience is not necessary but preferred. Responsibilities include daily entry of billing database information, creation of Excel spreadsheets, and scanning of documents.
Candidates must be assertive, detail-oriented, organized, and understand the importance of the position within the law firm. The Clerk will work closely with the firm Business Manager.
Qualified candidates please email your resume to Mary Rau at email@example.com.
Kurowski Shultz LLC seeks an experienced paralegal for busy asbestos defense litigation practice. Candidate must be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Organizing documents and coordinating document productions.
- Preparing witness and matter materials for case preparation.
- Organizing interview memos, digests, and other relevant documents for attorney review and case preparation.
- Drafting and filing discovery and disclosures.
- Acting as liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside agencies.
- Overseeing the progress of documents through litigation support departments, ordering transcripts from reporting services, and fulfilling requests from outside counsel and others.
- Preparing and providing periodic reports to clients.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree and/or Paralegal Certificate. Please send resume and cover letter to Firm Administrator Mary Rau via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kurowski Shultz LLC seeks an experienced Legal Secretary with strong computer & communication skills. Minimum of 5 years legal experience is required.
The Legal Secretary provides administrative and secretarial support to assigned attorneys/paralegals including, but not limited to:
- Prepare, transcribe, compose, type, and edit correspondence, memoranda, and legal documentation, such as summonses, subpoenas, complaints, motions, and pretrial agreements
- Filing and electronic document management
- Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials
- Serve documents on electronic file/serve system
- Receive/route daily mail for assignees
Please submit resume and cover letter to Firm Administrator Mary Rau via email at email@example.com.